This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Farmall M

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
farmall man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Farmall M

Postby farmall man » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:21 am

Can anyone tell me where the hydrolic lines connect to on a farmall M and How they rout to the back. I was also wondering which lever operates the hydrolic line. I think mine must have been taken off. Any info and pictures would be great. Thanks

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Farmall M

Postby George Willer » Wed Jun 15, 2005 10:05 am

farmall man wrote:Can anyone tell me where the hydrolic lines connect to on a farmall M and How they rout to the back. I was also wondering which lever operates the hydrolic line. I think mine must have been taken off. Any info and pictures would be great. Thanks

It seems like nearly every M is different. The lines on mine just lay on the deck. They're used for the Saginaw 3pt. The Push-Pull rod on the right side is the control. Do you have a live pump or a belly pump?
George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

farmall man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Farmall M

Postby farmall man » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:04 pm

Im not sure if I have live or belly pump hydrolics. I do not know much about hydrolics. Could you give me any more info or pictures? Thanks

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Farmall M

Postby George Willer » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:27 pm

farmall man wrote:Im not sure if I have live or belly pump hydrolics. I do not know much about hydrolics. Could you give me any more info or pictures? Thanks

I don't have a good closeup picture, but maybe this will help.

George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

farmall man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby farmall man » Thu Jun 16, 2005 9:02 pm

I have a belly pump so where do the lines connect?

WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:31 am

You have 2 on the left and one on the right. The one on the right is most commonly used. One of the left ports is delayed when raising and lowering the cultivators. What are you trying to accomplish?

farmall man
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby farmall man » Mon Jun 20, 2005 4:25 pm

Ok thanks. I am trying to run lines to the back so i can raise and lower my disc and plow

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”