This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

More Orange

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
SONNY
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 61722

More Orange

Postby SONNY » Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:59 pm

Ran into this deal on MBN, and after a 52 mile road trip,---guess what? LOL!!----Yup,----917, AC with 18 hp engine, (old engine came with it ), Brinley sleeve hitch plow and cultivator,( also got the sleeve hitch adapter for the AC tractor) AC mower ,48 inch cut, tiller, front blade, and snow thrower!--- got to meet a great member and also bought a chipper-shreader, a 16.5 hp engine that I need for my 516 AC mower, an old Wisconsin single motor and a B & S 5 hp. motor!

Here are some pics of the load! ---today I took the tiller off and put the plow on to see if the ole orange would plow or not!---now gotta wait for the ground to get solid on top after all the rain we had the last few days! thanks; sonny

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

kaiser
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 06776
Tractors Owned: '48 cub "shirley"
22 mower
54 blade
'84 wheel horse 416-8

Re: More Orange

Postby kaiser » Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:30 am

nice allis. i've been after my buddy's 916 for a while. he won't give it up.

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”