Calling all Howard Rotavator L&S-28 owners

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
5+ Years
5+ Years
Zip Code: 97000
Tractors Owned: Cub'less right now. Howard CD6 Despeeder, Howard L&S-28 Rotovator, Front end loader, Hub City PTO clockwise converter/rpm reducer, Cub tach, Cub Hobbs meter, Donaldson pre-cleaner. Building my Cub "hope chest" so i can put stuff on one some time soon.
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Calling all Howard Rotavator L&S-28 owners

Postby Redcub » Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:49 pm

Tom Clark out in Ohio asked me to post some pics for him of his recent completion of his Howard L-28. We first started to chat back in Nov of 2013 about his project, and it is now out the door and ready to go.

Here is the L-28 fresh out of the paint shop. No decals just yet. It was a little to cold, so Tom wanted to wait for warmer days ahead.

Here is his super nice Cub from the other side. A real winner, if I ever did see one.

Warm days came and it was time to slap on those decals:
Rear dirt shield.
Right side with bearing decal.
Left side chain guard:

Thanks for sharing Tom. :beer: That really looks great. I think I'd cry the first time I put it down in the dirt.

What about the rest of you Howard L-28 guys? I haven't heard from any of you in a while?
Next time you are out here in the Pacific NW see us at
The Great Oregon Steam Up in Brooks Ore, along Interstate-5 just North of Salem Held the last weekend of July, and 1st weekend of August
"Steam and Gasoline"

Zip Code: 80549

Re: Calling all Howard Rotavator L&S-28 owners

Postby Jimscub57 » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:13 pm

Received the decals and here are some pictures

Tried to post in forum but photos were too big so I have my dropbox account link below: