This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

2013 Stover Tractor Auction - Round II

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066
Circle of Safety: Y

2013 Stover Tractor Auction - Round II

Postby Stanton » Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:52 am

Attended this auction on what was forecasted to be the second hottest day of summer. It sure was! Started out nice...

Cast iron as far as the eye could see...

To my surprise, I found a McCormick No. 100 spreader in rough shape...

There was a '55 Cub (serial # 192857) in rough shape...

Then I saw Ron and Anna Baker NOT in rough shape... :lol:

Great to visit with them for a while. Between Ron and I, we counted 184 tractors.

Other pics here: http://s436.photobucket.com/user/sngrag ... 2493502862

Brought home a piece of a manual lift that included the spring and "L" bracket that I was missing. Bummer: they lumped it in with what appeared to be a 193 plow, but it didn't have the connecting head/spring attachment. Saw that in another pile and was forced to buy it and a coulter so I'd have a semi-complete plow. Ugh! Gotta love auctioneers "grouping" methods. Also bought a nice cast iron well pump we're going to use for a birdbath. I was back at the truck for a few minutes when they sold the Cub, so don't know how much it brought. Probably around $350-$400.

Auctioneer did say this: They're planning Round IV for sometime in mid-November...going to be more Farmall tractors at that event. :D
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”