This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

David Bradly Hammer mill

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Scrivet
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 63664

Re: David Bradly Hammer mill

Postby Scrivet » Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:10 pm

cowboy wrote:I also got a little bell to put up at the farm. Paid more than I wanted. But they don't come up that often.

I bought a similar 20" bell yesterday at my cousins auction. It has the legs/stands and the arm to tie the rope to. I ended up paying $375 but it has some family history. It was used on my grandfather's brothers farm and was most likely the bell that rang when my great grandmothers house burnt in the early 1900's. I really don't need it since I already have grandpa's almost identical bell, but I wasn't going to see it sell cheap. Grandpa had 12 siblings but I think only the one with another bell, I hope!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Re: David Bradly Hammer mill

Postby cowboy » Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:51 am

Thats great Scrivet

Its really cool to have bells with a family history like that. I have to make the arms and A frame for mine but I can't wait until its up.

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”