This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Five miles of tractors

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Five miles of tractors

Postby Bill Hudson » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:25 pm

Billy,

I've got it on my calendar. :D :D

Bill
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Pabst
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 44333
Tractors Owned: Farmall cub 56-Spartacus
International cub 76
Cub L-F 194 Plow
Cub F38 Disk Harrow
Cub L-F1 Platform Carrier
Cub 54 Leveling Blade

Postby Pabst » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:22 am

Nice pics, thanks for sharing :D

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:27 am

Cool Bill

It'll be great to see you again :{_}:

Thanks Pabst

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

v w
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49053

Postby v w » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:04 am

Bob Perry wrote:Image

By the way what's this? a 2-seater H ???

An H would stand quite a bit taller. This is a popular change on a B for the parade crowd. Since a B is very wide and the seat and controls are offset a lot of people wanting side by seating use a B. I think a BN would also work since they are not that much narrower. The easy way to tell the difference is if there is space between the seat and the right fender it is a B. If the seat is tight against the fender it is a BN. Of course you could also just look at the letter on the hood. I don't think the seat has to be moved when making a two seater B. Vern

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:35 am

Never rode a 2 seater B, but after riding George's Rat cub at this years Red Power, the passenger needs a grab bar. Those pan seats are not very secure without something to hang on to.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

cowboy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49229

Postby cowboy » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:58 pm

I just got a reply on the bridge crossing. Min speed is 10 mph so no unspeed modified cubs.

Billy
Take care of your equipment and it will take care of you. 1964 cub. Farmall 100 and 130.

"Those that say it can’t be done should not interrupt the ones who are doing it.”

Bob Perry
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02748
Tractors Owned: :

1949 Farmall Cub / FH

1951 Farmall Cub / IH mower

1964 International Cub Lo-Boy / Woods 59 mower

1967 International Cub / FH

1946 Farmall H

1949 Farmall H

a doodle bug

More than a dozen Cub Cadets running plus a few in the bone-yard

Postby Bob Perry » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:51 pm

Bill Hudson wrote:Bob has the right idea. All I need to do is get a tractor fast enough to be included. Oh, Bob, you will be going by, unless you go through Canada, lets make a caravan.

Bill

Yes! (sorry I had missed your post, Bill) Sounds like a good time. If I haul an H out there with my F-250, I can imagine spending well over $1000 on fuel, but what an experience driving over such a famous bridge and seeing everything. I've never been to Michigan, but it's a place I always wanted to see. Let's go!
REMEMBER: Keep it correct or you may face the

v w
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49053

Postby v w » Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:07 am

Bob Perry wrote:Wow that's truly amazing. It's 1000 miles away from home but I'd love to see it... who knows, I'm just crazy enough that I could bring a tractor on a trailer and what a hoot that would be!

Come on over! MI can use all the tax money you can leave behind. Across Canada is the shortest but if you come under Lake Erie it is just over 300 miles to Mackinaw City (the city is Mackinaw the straits, bridge and island are Mackinac). Come early and walk the bridge on Labor Day. The most scenic part of the state is the western upper peninsula. Copper Harbor is another 313 miles which is as far as you can drive. The farthest part of MI is Isle Royale National Park, another 45 miles but you need a boat or plane to get there. I've never done it. Stiil got time? Try a trip to Mac Is. They do a real good job of milking tourists. Vern :D :D :D

BigBill
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby BigBill » Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:08 pm

When i get my fcub running again i want to drive to mcdonalds with it for lunch.
I'm technically misunderstood at times i guess its been this way my whole life so why should it change now.

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”