Oops sorry about that

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.

Moderator: Team Cub

Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.

Oops sorry about that

Postby v w » Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:18 am

I made a post yesterday about a small atv disc for sale. I have a small project for which I wanted to use it. I changed my mind and bought it for $100. When I went to delete the post in the vine Rudi had correctly beat me to it. I then intended to post here that I bought it but failed to switch from the vine and made an incorrect post. Another senior moment. My apology to all who opened that post thinking I had a disc for sale. When I realized my error this morning I deleted the post. I don't have a ball hitch for my GT but tried it behind the cub. Works real well for smothing out a seedbed. I'm sure it would be worthless for cutting up corn stalks but I am happy with it. Vern
v w
501 Club
501 Club

Zip Code: 49053
Circle of Safety Award
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Oops sorry about that

Postby Bob McCarty » Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:03 am

Vern, That looks like a nice addition to your arsenal.

Bob
"We don't need to think more,
we need to think differently."
-Albert Einstein
Bob McCarty
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor

Zip Code: 80501
Circle of Safety Award

Postby Rudi » Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:16 pm

Vern:

I have seen discs like this for sale at my local Princess. Good little units and a Cub can handle them easily. Are you going to use this with your garden tractor when you get a ball hitch :?: Or will you use it behind your Cub :?:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

Rudi
Team Cub
Team Cub

Zip Code: E1A7J3
eBay ID: ve9rhs
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1951 Cub "Jethro"
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
Circle of Safety Award
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Postby v w » Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:47 pm

Rudi, As to your PM, I and probably others felt that off topic was ok for most anything, however if you feel this should be elsewhere please move it and I'll leave it alone this time. I purchased this thinking I could use it for a small project and then sell it. As such I'm sure the cadet could pull it but it would not be worth the trouble of making a ball hitch. Right now I'm using the cub with the front gang of cultivators since there is a 500 foot back furrow I want to smooth out. I like the disc well enough that I might keep it. I don't have that much into it. Vern :D
v w
501 Club
501 Club

Zip Code: 49053
Circle of Safety Award

Return to Other Tractors and Machinery