This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Generator Pulley

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Generator Pulley

Postby Cub-Bud » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:50 pm

I removed a pulley from a generator I am using on my '45 B Farmall. It is bigger than the original pulley meant to be fitted on a generator for a B. It is an IH pulley, part #6746D is cast into it. Can anyone tell me what generator/tractor it fits? I can post a pic of it tonight when I get home if that will help. :roll:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319

Postby Jim Becker » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:58 pm

That is the 2 piece pulley. Screw the flanges closer together to tighten the belt. It was used on the bigger tractors, M and I think also the H, along with the corresponding standard tread models.

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:59 pm

My local dealer just answered my question. :D Here is what it will fit:

H, HV, Super H, Super HV, M, MV, MD, MDV, MTA, Super M, 300 Gas, 350 Gas, and 400 Gas. The retail value is $99.00. :shock:

This pulley is in good shape...might put it on Ebay. :wink:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:11 pm

When they are old and haven't been turned in a long time they can be lots of fun to adjust.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”