This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

One that got away

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
brianJ
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: k0e1k0

One that got away

Postby brianJ » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:07 am

Driving home from work I passed a farm that had a tractor for sale. I saw right away that it was a Cockshutt 20. I hit the brakes quickly and pulled
over. Being rushed I thought I would continue on my way and stop back in Monday. I did stop back in Monday and the tractor was now parked near the house. I knocked on the door and the owner informed me that it was sold the previous night. I asked what he was asking for it and was told 'five'. 'Thousand' I asked. 'No, hundred' was his response. I have been depressed since.
Go Sens Go!!!
'48 Cub slowly being stripped of dignity...
'49 Cub
'49 Cub
'50 Demo Cub
'61 Cub
172 Runner Planter
193 Plow
23A Disks
22 Mower
144 Cultivators
54A Grader Blade
No. 5A Potato Digger
JD 'R' Spreader
JD 111 Lawn Tractors

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:36 am

Been there, done that, but it is usually because I didn't have the money at the time, not because of time available.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”