This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

King Tractor

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

King Tractor

Postby Merlin » Wed Mar 28, 2007 7:39 pm

Ok guys and gals, my friend asked me to try to find some parts for a King tractor for him. Particularly PTO shafts. I haven't had any luck. Any of you know a supplier. New or used will be ok. Thanks.

Merlin.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Eugene
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 65051
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Eugene » Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:51 pm

Tried to look up King Tractor on the web and in the Standard catalog of farm tractors.

Merlin. You will need to provide more information than just the name King; AG King, Silver King, Construction King, Case King, etc.

Eugene
I have an excuse. CRS.

Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Merlin » Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:48 am

Thats what I decided also. I tried to call my friend back to get more particulars but he didn't answer. I don't recall ever hearing of a King per se except maybe like you said. He just got it yesterday and the PO said it needed a front PTO shaft. I'll call him and find out. Thanks Eugene.

Chris Todd
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 43701
Tractors Owned: 1955 Farmall Cub
1947 Farmall Circle Cub
1973 Int. 474

Postby Chris Todd » Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:54 am

Power King? :idea:

Merlin
Cub Pro
Cub Pro

Postby Merlin » Mon Apr 02, 2007 8:31 pm

No wonder we couldn't find any info on his tractor. It is a "LONG", not a king. He finally clarified that and ordered the PTO shaft from Wengers. Thanks anyway.

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”