This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Tri-State show registration?

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Tom Evans
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 49032

Tri-State show registration?

Postby Tom Evans » Sun Aug 06, 2006 2:42 pm

I've been searching the Tri-State Tractor Association site, but I have been unable to locate a link to register a tractor for the August show in Portland, In. Can you register when you get there, or is there a pre-registration form?

Jeff Silvey
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 46055
Tractors Owned: -
1950 Demo,1956 w/ FH, 1959 w 59" mower,
Cub L-54 Blade,152 Plow
189 plow, LF 194 Plow, Woods 42" Mower,
Choremaster Garden tractors & Implements
Antique Gas engines
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Jeff Silvey » Sun Aug 06, 2006 3:00 pm

Tom:
When you get there you can register your tractor. The ladies in booth are real nice if its not to hot :wink: You can not register till you get their.

To everyone HAVE A SAFE TRIP to the show :)
Jeff
In my line of work
" EVERYBODY GOES HOME THE NEXT MORNING"

George Willer
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 43420
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby George Willer » Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:10 pm

Tom,

Here's the drill:

If camping, obtain a proof of exhibit card at the gate where you come in off Morton Street. (#5)

Unload your exhibit and take it wherever they direct you (there have been changes in exhibit locations).

Go to the registration barn (little red barn) and fill out a card that details what your exhibit is. At the window where you present the card they'll also take your vital statistics and sell you a membership in the club (for insurance purposes).

At the registration barn they also issue special stuff like handicap permits and life memberships. (I have both). :shock:

Then look us up in the campground at the corner of Economy Drive and Allis Chalmers Road. :D The Fun Mover is easy to spot!

This is an old aerial photo and the campground has been greatly expanded but we still intend to be at #1 in the picture.

George Willer
http://gwill.net

The most affectionate creature in the world is a wet dog. Ambrose Bierce

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”