This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

SurplusCenter.com

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
allenlook
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 12020

SurplusCenter.com

Postby allenlook » Sun Feb 12, 2006 6:33 pm

Just got a new Harbor Freight pack today, found a card in it for SurplusCenter.com.

Anybody every buy anything from there? Is it any good?
Searchable Cub Parts Database and Manual Galleries at www.farmallcub.info - Computerized Carving at www.bitcarving.com

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

johnbron
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 00000

Postby johnbron » Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:35 pm

I used to get a catalog from SurplusCenter but I never bought anything from them. They have some pretty interesting items.
Then came Bronson

ljw
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 45042

Postby ljw » Sun Feb 12, 2006 10:37 pm

I have purchased a few items from them. One item was a vacuum pump, which I bought at a reasonable price and it's commercial grade. They sell Ford tractor gens or starters, pto fittings, tools, a lot of unique items. But read the description carefully. They sell a lot of specific use stuff. I enjoy perusing through the catalogs. Larry

Ritter107
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby Ritter107 » Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:59 am

That is a great catalog. Lot's of useful items in there, although many of them are specific use. However... if you're handy, you can build so much with that catalog's help. 8)
In IH Cub Cadet I trust....

WKPoor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby WKPoor » Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:22 am

I've bought hydraulic stuff a couple of times. Competitve price, good service and fast shipping. They got a tech line and they answer the phone quickly. I bought a top link cylinder and I'm very happy with it.

Little Indy
10+ Years
10+ Years
eBay ID: falco-de-fiume

Postby Little Indy » Fri Feb 17, 2006 6:28 pm

If they are the one located in Lincoln NE, I occaionally buy stuff from them. Never been disappointed. I live near Lincoln
Si hoc legere scis,nimium eruditionis habes.

Rick Prentice
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 43528
Tractors Owned: 47(circle cub),48(Floyd backhoe),49,,51,54 and another 55
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Rick Prentice » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:42 am

I bought some cylinders and control valves from them. The only problem was a float kit for the control valve. I waited to buy one and they ran out. When I called them, they said that was it, none available, it was a discontinued item. So, if you want a one time item, they're great, but if you need a part or another item down the road, it might not be available later, Rick
When I told my dad I've been misplacing things and doing stupid stuff----His reply---"It only gets better"

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”