This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

2022 Red Power Round Up Toy Tractors

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

2022 Red Power Round Up Toy Tractors

Postby Cub-Bud » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:08 am

I went "all-in" and bought both tractor show FCUB toy tractors and both belt buckles. I got the buckles the week before the show but, haven't gotten the toys yet. Just wondering if anyone else has gotten theirs yet or is there a delay in receiving and/or shipping :?:
Attachments
2022 RPRU TOY TRACTOR FLYER.pdf
(506.55 KiB) Downloaded 394 times
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

tst
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 12514

Re: 2022 Red Power Round Up Toy Tractors

Postby tst » Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:11 am

yes there was a delay, they are in the the USA now, as they are made overseas, big surprise there, anyway they will be shipped direct from ETL I was told in the near future I was told, and yes covid was used as the excuse of course

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.

Postby Cub-Bud » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:52 am

Well, now that I think about it, I think I was informed about a delay in getting them...maybe at the time I placed the order. Thanks.
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Jeff Silvey
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 46055
Tractors Owned: -
1950 Demo,1956 w/ FH, 1959 w 59" mower,
Cub L-54 Blade,152 Plow
189 plow, LF 194 Plow, Woods 42" Mower,
Choremaster Garden tractors & Implements
Antique Gas engines

Postby Jeff Silvey » Sat Jul 02, 2022 12:14 pm

When we were at the Ertl shop they told us that all their toys were made overseas. I think that was 2018. The factory was still there. RPRU folks from Chapter 6 said that they were having problems getting the tractors from Ertl. They told me I could place an order the company would ship to my house.
So with things happening in this world. It doesn't surprise me at all with stuff being slow.
In my line of work
" EVERYBODY GOES HOME THE NEXT MORNING"

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”