This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Not Cub but tractor related

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
BOB K.
10+ Years
10+ Years

Not Cub but tractor related

Postby BOB K. » Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:46 pm

A friend of mine just bought a 1967 Massey 135. He wants to put a front loader on it. Does anyone know where to find one. Who made them and what model would it be. I was told a loader from a 8n might fit. Thanks for any help.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

W6NZ
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby W6NZ » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:58 am

Yes an 8N loader will fit, any of the front end loader manufacturers will have access to secondhand or new ones.

Jack fowler
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Jack fowler » Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:04 am

BOB K.,

Sorry I didn’t see this before now. M/F in that year used a MF 32, MF 34 and MF 300 loaders. M/F usually only put their loaders on industrial tractors, which had heaver front ends and ECT.
135 M/F with a Perkins engine is a good all around “work horse” for farm work. A lot of landscapers use them with box blades also.
Go to http://www.ytmag.com/ and than click on the Massey site forum and make a post. E-mail a man by the name of “Big Dean” (he’s a frequent on the M/F site) He will give you an answer.

Jack Fowler

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”