This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Toro Workmaster

All non-Cub/Cadet/IH/Farmall/Case tractor and machinery discussions.
Forum rules
Notice: For sale and wanted posts are not allowed in this forum. Please use our free classifieds or one of our site sponsors for your tractor and parts needs.
Nez4Prez
Zip Code: 00000

Re: Toro Workmaster

Postby Nez4Prez » Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:47 am

tjvickery wrote:I have an old toro workmaster 3 wheel utility cart I'm working on. Can't find the ID plate. It has the K321 Engine year 1984. Anyone know what type fluid goes in the hydrostatic drive? It does have a large Wix filter 51553

I know this is a super late reply, but if you haven't found anything yet, Toro says it requires a 10-40 engine oil. I had my Hydro rebuilt, and the guy that did it highly suggested running an anti foaming agent along with it. Hope this helps!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Jbassemier
Zip Code: 47620

Postby Jbassemier » Sun May 16, 2021 12:24 pm

Hi guys, my son and I are restoring one of these for a 4 h project. Anyone have a original photograph so I can figure out what gets what paint on it?

Nez4Prez
Zip Code: 00000

Postby Nez4Prez » Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:54 am

Jbassemier wrote:Hi guys, my son and I are restoring one of these for a 4 h project. Anyone have a original photograph so I can figure out what gets what paint on it?

I am not able to attach any photos of mine. If you can leave an email address, I'd be happy to send you pictures.

Return to “Other Tractors and Machinery”