This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub Tug Projects

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Cub Tug Projects

Postby Barnyard » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:12 pm

I haven't seen any projects listed yet, so I thought I would start it off to help Doug know what will be in and out his shop.

I plan to bring two Cubs in need of clutch work. One will be pulling on Saturday. If there is time (and room) I will try to get the 2nd one checked out after the puller is done.

I will be bringing various tools that Doug may not have to help anybody needing something special. The sickle servicer will be in my trailer so if you need to replace sickle knives bring your bar along.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”