This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Virginia Cub Fest

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250
Circle of Safety: Y

Virginia Cub Fest

Postby Yogie » Tue May 09, 2017 8:16 pm

Thanks Boss and family for another good time, I was very glad to see your brother Darrell feeling well enough to visit with us each day.
Special thanks to Dave Rushton for bringing the 1946 International T6 crawler. I'd never tried anything like that and enjoyed it very much. Arriving a couple days early Timmy and I slipped off early one morning to visit Red Hill close by before they opened. There we met up with a descendant of Patrick Henry"s who gave us tour of most everything before other visitors came in. Also got to enjoy a closeup view of a fast passing passenger train that ran by a few times over the weekend. Sorry there's not many pictures, I forgot to charge the battery before leaving home and only had the chance to take a few.
Thanks again David, looking forward to next spring or a day event later toward fall.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Rob in NH
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 03848
eBay ID: panelbeata
Tractors Owned: 1947 circle cub
1950 cub demonstrator
1957 cub
1967 cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Virginia Cub Fest

Postby Rob in NH » Tue May 09, 2017 8:41 pm

Thanks for posting the pics Yogie.

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Re: Virginia Cub Fest

Postby Buzzard Wing » Fri May 12, 2017 8:18 am

Awesome time as always!

Driving the crawler was great fun! Thanks Dave.

That train was a huge bonus! It is Norfolk & Western #611 and had nearly 20 cars in tow. http://fireup611.org/

Thanks again Boss and Joyce for being great hosts!
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”