This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

A Big Barnyard Bash Thank You!

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

A Big Barnyard Bash Thank You!

Postby Barnyard » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:51 am

It started with the arrival of Bob McCarty Wednesday afternoon and ended with the departure of Gary & Regina Dotson on Sunday morning. Everything in between was phenomenal. About ninety great folks from 15 states (Alabama, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Nebraska, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia) were in attendance. The four bays in the shop had activity all day long both days. Gary Dotson told me there were more generators this year than he has ever seen.

There were so many people helping out it is impossible to start out in any particular order, so I will try not to name names and risk missing anyone. Thanks to all the guys who came out, whether to help or to have a repair. Many of the more experienced folks teamed up with the younger guys and showed them the ropes. This is a CubFest at its best. We had several new folks show up this year and I hope they enjoyed the weekend enough to want to come back again.

Rosie and I have to say thanks to the ladies, as well as John (Lil Dog) Rattliff, for the help preparing the meals. Friday’s Barbecue, Saturday’s lunch of cold cuts and dinner of beef & noodles, as well as Saturday’s lunch of burgers, brats, metts, etc was a huge task and they all did a great job. Personally, Rosie and I thank you all for your help with everything that was done.

I cannot forget a big thanks to David Grapes for the huge donation of the bread, buns and snacks. That is always a life saver for us.

So, with all this said, Rosie and I want to give our heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you who spent your weekend with us. A CubFest is only as good as those who attend and I must say each and every one of you has gone far above the standards to make this a great CubFest.

Thank you all, from Rosie and me. We definitely look forward to seeing you all at the rest of the CubFests this year as well as the Bash again in 2017.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”