This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

NC Minifest anyone?!

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Dale Finch
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 27517
Tractors Owned: '51 Cub #140966 "Bruno" with Woods 59 mower
'55 Cub #187541 "Betty" with Fast Hitch
'55 Cub #190482 "Ben" with Woods 42 mower
'55 Cub #191739 "Bertha" with Woods 42 mower
'56 Cub #194370 "Boris" with Mott Flail mower
Circle of Safety: Y

NC Minifest anyone?!

Postby Dale Finch » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:21 am

A couple years ago I held a mini fest at Brown's Auto and Collision here in Chapel Hill, NC, and we had a pretty good turnout with success on a few projects. The owner, William Brown, has said we are welcome to do it again. With winter weather here, I'm sure we all have several one-day projects we could tackle together. The shop has pretty much everything we might need, including compressor, press, tools, and even paint rooms.

So, I am throwing this out to see if there is interest in getting together sometime in January, before we head off to other fests, like DSCF in Florida...my first for the year and always fun!!!

My personal winter projects include: adjust a cub clutch, swap out an exhaust manifold and muffler, troubleshoot a SA touch control, install '55 cub emblems, add SA decals, install a S/N Data Plate overlay, install some headlights, etc! Guess I would benefit from a loooong winter!!

Let me know if anyone can join me and when...it's always more fun (and productive) to work with others! :D
Dale Finch
Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Super A
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 28521
Tractors Owned: Collector of Super As, Corn Pickers, and a buncha other junk. Even a Cub now and then...
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: NC Minifest anyone?!

Postby Super A » Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:41 am

I am sure I could come up with a project or 12....only date in January that I know is not good for me is Saturday the 10th.

Al
White Demo Super A Restoration Updates

Let us pray for farmers and all who prepare the soil for planting, that the seeds they sow may lead to a bountiful harvest.
Celebrating 75 years of the Super A: 1947-2022

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”