The Barnyard bash

Tue May 27, 2014 2:18 pm

I have arrived safely, and Dr. Bob is about 30 min away. Barn yard is going to show me now to unload rocks again and also mow grass. See y'all soon

Re: The Barnyard bash

Tue May 27, 2014 2:39 pm

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday, make Barnyard let you mow with the new Kuboto. :lol:

Tue May 27, 2014 2:48 pm

Mike, I know for a fact that your new phone has a camera. Pictures, man! Pictures!

Tue May 27, 2014 9:15 pm

Mike in Louisiana wrote:I have arrived safely, and Dr. Bob is about 30 min away. Barn yard is going to show me now to unload rocks again and also mow grass. See y'all soon

I believe Mike misunderstood me. I said he must be a few rocks short of a full load and may have been smoking grass. :lol:

Hey Roy, I bet Mike and Michelle are probably sound asleep by now. Bob stopped in and helped move a few things and headed to the hotel. We will head out in the morning for the saw mill to check out the hickory wood inventory. Meanwhile I am taking a short break and will head out shortly to do a little more work.

Maybe I can get pix in the morning if they are awake when I am.

Wed May 28, 2014 9:06 pm

Bill Hudson and his nephew stopped in this morning to drop off some Cub Express items. Bill can't be here this weekend due to an appointment Friday, but he felt obligated to make the ten hour round trip to honor his express duties. What a guy! :worthy:

Wed May 28, 2014 9:15 pm

Bill,

Thanks for your kind words. I'm just trying to hold up my end of a few agreements I made.

Dang sure wish that my time sensitive medical appointment was not on Friday. :( :(

Bill

Edit: Left home at 6:00 AM and arrived back at 6:00 PM. Had a great day.

Wed May 28, 2014 9:33 pm

Bill,

Sorry I missed you, thanks for making the Cub Express run, I for one will benefit from it! :wink:

Hope all goes well with your appointment,

Thu May 29, 2014 6:07 pm

Loaded up and ready to head for the Barnyard in the morning. And I would also like to THANK Bill for the Cub Express run. I am also a beneficiary of his efforts.

Doug

Thu May 29, 2014 7:28 pm

Bill H, sorry to have missed you... One of these days... Regards, Stan