This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

30 days away

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
midmo
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 65018
Tractors Owned: 1947 cub #11248
1948 #39811 trimmed dash
1950 VAC Case
Circle of Safety: Y

30 days away

Postby midmo » Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:52 am

3rd Mid Missouri Showme CubFest - May 17,2014 Just a reminder that the fest is just around the corner. Looks like there might be a touch control unit being over hauled. Going to make a few front pulley pullers. If you have a project you don't think can be done in a day, I will be here all day Friday to get a head start. I know we have had some new member join the last few year close by so here your chance to join in.
Ron

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Re: 30 days away

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:32 am

I have a touch control that is getting very jumpy, have to move lever a long ways before it starts down, then have to move lever back to get it stopped where you want, etc. From experience I have learned this is one needing rebuilt due to tired o-rings (already replaced control rod o-ring due to oil leaking on the floor). If I can get by with it till then I plan to bring it to MidMo to rebuild. I will give the people there the option of watching me do it, or if someone wants to try it, they can, but I will be looking over their shoulder like a hawk watching a mouse. :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”