This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

LA Cubfest 2014 in the history books

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
staninlowerAL
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 36558
Tractors Owned: Cubs: (3)'49's, (1 is for parts), (1)'57 IH Cub LoBoy w/FH, (2)154 Number Series Loboys, (1 is for parts), '76 Longstripe w/FH, Mowers: C-22, Bush Hog 412, Pennington 59, Woods RM42CF, Woods 42, assorted FCub plows, planters, discs, etc. OTHERS: '49 AC B & Ind. Sickle mower, '61 AC D12 Ser 2, '52 8N, '56 Ferguson 35 Deluxe, '47 & '49 Avery V, '53 MM BG (offset), '51 JD M (regular), '56 JD 420C, with Blade and fire plow, '85 JD 850 (Yanmar) w/72" belly mower, '76? Yanmar 2TR15 1500 & Bush Hog SQ42S-2 mower, '78? FORD Dexta, '86 FORD LGT14D & 48" Mower, (2)Cub Cadets & Mowers (MTD), (4) Sears Surburban's, other MTD mowers, Jeeps & other misc. "treasures"
Circle of Safety: Y

LA Cubfest 2014 in the history books

Postby staninlowerAL » Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:50 pm

Thanks to all the great folks who made my first Cubfest a terrific experience. MVHIGHCROP and Mrs. were the perfect hosts as well as all others in attendance. Great environment, tools, shop, food, knowledgabe people who knew just what and how to do things to get it done as well as the chance to get some "hands-on" with multiple projects with Cubs. As someone said "a great time was had by all". :) :) StaninlowerAL
Stan in LA (lower AL)
USAF & Reserves, Reg ARMY, ARMY NG (AL)

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: LA Cubfest 2014 in the history books

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:46 am

Yeah, I really wanted to attend the LA Cubfest, as it was beautiful weather and I always enjoy a ride down to the bayou. A big plus is that Mr. Buddy lives within a few minutes of "The House of Seafood" in Bush, LA. Back when we used to travel the country fighting roosters we would always try to make a trip there to eat when in Louisiana. I reckon it's been 10-12 years since I've been, but an outstanding spread of Seafood and Cajun cooking. Hate I missed the Cubfest, but I had to take advantage of the weather myself and finish up on some projects (and start new ones)! Hopefully it'll dry up soon so I can try out some fast hitch turning plows!
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

kajun
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 70775

Re: LA Cubfest 2014 in the history books

Postby kajun » Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:53 pm

I want to add my thanks to Stan's ; my first Cub Fest ,too .

It was superb ; hope to make it a two day affair for me next year. I agree with Stan that our hosts were very gracious and the setting was perfect. Thank you ,Buddy and Hope and thanks to all others who made it so much fun .
Kajun

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”