How many people will you be bringing with you to DSCF, counting yourself?

Just me
11
37%
Two
15
50%
Three
2
7%
Four or more
2
7%
 
Total votes : 30

DSCF head count

Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Only a few weeks before DSCF is here. Please help us prepare by completing the above poll.

Thank you very much!

Re: DSCF head count

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:36 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: coppersmythe.............................................

Re: DSCF head count

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:44 pm

:big smile:

Re: DSCF head count

Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:58 am

Thanks Roy we are looking forward to it , in the mean time if you could send us SEVERAL buckets of warm air it would be appreciated. It jus doesn't't feel like " the sunny South" here in VA. With temps at or near zero. :)):


Berlin

Re: DSCF head count

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:19 am

Bezirk wrote:Thanks Roy we are looking forward to it , in the mean time if you could send us SEVERAL buckets of warm air it would be appreciated. It jus doesn't't feel like " the sunny South" here in VA. With temps at or near zero. :)):


Berlin


Berlin,
Would love to do just that for you. However, at the moment we don't feel we have any buckets to spare. Warm air is a bit scarce down here as well. :{_}:

Re: DSCF head count

Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 pm

Whowee! By the looks of the poll on this cold Monday, it looks like there is going to quite the crowd there! Putting plans in place as we speak!

Mike

Re: DSCF head count

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Roy, you can count on 3 or 4 from TN.

Ron

Re: DSCF head count

Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:48 pm

if my health holds out i will cook a 15 pound turkey in the trash can and about 15 pounds of country ribs on thursday, and pineapple upside down cake saturday.

Re: DSCF head count

Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Mike in Louisiana wrote:if my health holds out i will cook a 15 pound turkey in the trash can and about 15 pounds of country ribs on thursday, and pineapple upside down cake saturday.



Thanks, Mike. I can taste those goodies already!!! :||):

Re: DSCF head count

Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Mike in Louisiana wrote:if my health holds out i will cook a 15 pound turkey in the trash can

Mike, I hope all is well with you.

Re: DSCF head count

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:36 pm

Mr. Roy...

Can you please do all of us northerners a favor and put that big fan up in the sky to blow some of the warmer southern breezes up toward Sneads??? It seems that the COLD weather is dipping a little too far south for my liking!!!

Mike

Re: DSCF head count

Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:16 pm

Hengy wrote:Mr. Roy...

Can you please do all of us northerners a favor and put that big fan up in the sky to blow some of the warmer southern breezes up toward Sneads??? It seems that the COLD weather is dipping a little too far south for my liking!!!

Mike


Well, Mike -- I can aim my big fan at the sky and maybe it'll work for you. :lol:

Re: DSCF head count

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:15 pm

Mike, have you looked at Roy's forecast lately? :D

Re: DSCF head count

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:01 am

That's what I was implying... Put the big fan to suck some of the warm tropical air back up to Sneads by the time I get there! Obviously, I failed! No surprise!

Re: DSCF head count

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:19 am

Whoops. :oops: Misread your post. Sorry, Mike.