How many people will you be bringing with you to DSCF, counting yourself?

Just me
37%
Two
50%
Three
7%
Four or more
7%

Total votes : 30

DSCF head count

Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:22 pm

Only a few weeks before DSCF is here. Please help us prepare by completing the above poll.

Thank you very much!

Re: DSCF head count

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:36 pm

:D :D :D :D :D :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: coppersmythe.............................................

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:44 pm

:big smile:

Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:58 am

Thanks Roy we are looking forward to it , in the mean time if you could send us SEVERAL buckets of warm air it would be appreciated. It jus doesn't't feel like " the sunny South" here in VA. With temps at or near zero. :)):

Berlin

Sun Jan 05, 2014 8:19 am

Bezirk wrote:Thanks Roy we are looking forward to it , in the mean time if you could send us SEVERAL buckets of warm air it would be appreciated. It jus doesn't't feel like " the sunny South" here in VA. With temps at or near zero. :)):

Berlin

Berlin,
Would love to do just that for you. However, at the moment we don't feel we have any buckets to spare. Warm air is a bit scarce down here as well. :{_}:

Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:40 pm

Whowee! By the looks of the poll on this cold Monday, it looks like there is going to quite the crowd there! Putting plans in place as we speak!

Mike

Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Roy, you can count on 3 or 4 from TN.

Ron

Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:48 pm

if my health holds out i will cook a 15 pound turkey in the trash can and about 15 pounds of country ribs on thursday, and pineapple upside down cake saturday.

Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Mike in Louisiana wrote:if my health holds out i will cook a 15 pound turkey in the trash can and about 15 pounds of country ribs on thursday, and pineapple upside down cake saturday.

Thanks, Mike. I can taste those goodies already!!! :||):

Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:28 pm

Mike in Louisiana wrote:if my health holds out i will cook a 15 pound turkey in the trash can

Mike, I hope all is well with you.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:36 pm

Mr. Roy...

Can you please do all of us northerners a favor and put that big fan up in the sky to blow some of the warmer southern breezes up toward Sneads??? It seems that the COLD weather is dipping a little too far south for my liking!!!

Mike

Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:16 pm

Hengy wrote:Mr. Roy...

Can you please do all of us northerners a favor and put that big fan up in the sky to blow some of the warmer southern breezes up toward Sneads??? It seems that the COLD weather is dipping a little too far south for my liking!!!

Mike

Well, Mike -- I can aim my big fan at the sky and maybe it'll work for you. :lol:

Tue Jan 28, 2014 5:15 pm

Mike, have you looked at Roy's forecast lately? :D

Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:01 am

That's what I was implying... Put the big fan to suck some of the warm tropical air back up to Sneads by the time I get there! Obviously, I failed! No surprise!

Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:19 am

Whoops. :oops: Misread your post. Sorry, Mike.