This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cubarama 2013

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Ken (48 Cub)
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40023
Tractors Owned: 1948 FCub
1957 LoBoy
Circle of Safety: Y

Cubarama 2013

Postby Ken (48 Cub) » Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:50 pm

A big thank you to Jamie for all the work you do. Cubarama was a great time again this year. Great weather and great people. I finally got to meet the one and only Barnyard Bill too :)

Here is John doing his thing. That is one scary saw blade! Is that OSHA approved?

DSC01647 (Small).JPG
DSC01647 (Small).JPG (86.89 KiB) Viewed 199 times

Here is my tractor girl relaxing. Ann enjoyed the event very much. It was her first Cubarama.

DSC01644 (Small).JPG
DSC01644 (Small).JPG (69.47 KiB) Viewed 199 times

On the way home we stopped by Don Grodeon's place (Bear32055) and picked up a Mott Flail mower. Great to meet you Don! Don is the tall, good looking one :) That mower is going to look great my 48.

DSC01648 (Small).JPG
DSC01648 (Small).JPG (66.13 KiB) Viewed 199 times
Ken, Annie the '48.

I think we gotter if'n she don't jump, Andy Griffith.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Cubarama 2013

Postby Barnyard » Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Ken (48 Cub) wrote:I finally got to meet the one and only Barnyard Bill too

Well, that could be the hi-lite of anybody's weekend! :lol: I'm glad I finally met you also, although when you passed me in the hotel lobby and said "I'll see you at the park", and I had no idea who you were, you had me worried for a minute! :shock:

Yes, it was a great weekend. This was only our second Cubarama, but after talking to Jamie Saturday afternoon I'm glad we will have a chance to make a third.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”