This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

To Everyone Who Was At RPRU 2013

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Merk
10+ Years
10+ Years

To Everyone Who Was At RPRU 2013

Postby Merk » Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:54 pm

I finally arrived home Monday afternoon from Red Power Round Up 2013. There are several groups I need to thank.
I want to thank everyone who attended this years Red Power Round Up in Lima, Ohio.

A special thanks to everyone who had a display. I also want to thank all our vendors. They made sure there were lots of good things to eat and many different parts and IH products available for our guests.

Red Power Round Up 2013 Committee
This committee spent 3 years to make this Round Up a huge success. They put countless hours into making sure this was a quality show and was enjoyable for everyone. It has been an extreme pleasure to work with this group.

Special Thanks to those who volunteered to help out at the show.

Co-Chair Doug Etzkorn and his Wife Connie.
Both were a huge help in setting up this show. Doug and Connie's past experience with Portland and the Buckeye Farm Antiques local shows was a great asset in making this show a success. I'm going to miss Doug's daily calls so we could update each other on what wild question we received that day.

My Wife Lisa
I know there were days that she wasn't thrilled that I took this project on. This show wouldn't be as good as it was if it wasn't for her. Lisa is the one who worked with the Convention and Visitors Bureau to get better hotel rates and made sure the Lima area knew what was coming to Lima. She was also my Secretary and made sure I kept things moving.

I may not be able to be at very many local shows in the next several months. My " honey do list " has grown from a few pages to several books and Lisa says I can't go out and play until I get caught up.

This was a fun ride. Onward to South Dakota.

Dale Merkle

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Bill Hudson
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 44057
Tractors Owned: 57 F-Cub - Dad & Mom's Cub
77 F-Cub - Red Long Stripe
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: To Everyone Who Was At RPRU 2013

Postby Bill Hudson » Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:59 pm

Dale,

You did an outstanding job. RPRU was a logistic nightmare and it came off without a hitch. Thank you for all you did.

Now, sit down and relax for a bit and then tackle the honey do list.

Bill (started my career in Spencerville as an Ag teacher)
Bill

"The probability of life originating from accident is comparable to the probability of the unabridged dictionary resulting from an explosion in a printing shop." Edwin Conklin, biologist

Member of Ohio Chapter #6

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”