To Merk...

Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:07 am

I would like to express my congratulations for a job well done on the 2013 Red Power Round Up. I had a great time and everyone that I talked to, said the same thing. Please pass this along to your members. Thanks.

Re: To Merk...

Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:16 am

Don beat me to it. Merk, you and your committees did a wonderful job of putting on RPRU 2013. I can't thank you enough for your help and advise in putting together our FarmallCub.Com presence. I didn't get to talk to you there, but I passed you a couple of times on the cart and said, "Hi!", but you were busy, as I'm sure you were most of the time. Again, great job and thanks for organizing a great show.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:52 am

I have to echo what Don and Denny said. This was my first RPRU and my wife and I had a blast. You and your committee handled a big job and did it excellently. Thanks for the great event.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:30 am

Yes, as the others have stated, you pulled off an excellent event. Boy, have the fairgrounds changed since I was there in '68 & '69 as an Ag teacher starting my career in Spencerville (your home town, I understand).

Bill

Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:14 am

I certainly agree with the others here! My wife & I had a great time! Your entire crew was helpful & friendly every time I talked to any of them. Please forward to all of them, our appreciation for a job very well done.

Sun Jun 23, 2013 6:15 pm

I agree. My first Red Power, and I was ompressed! Ed