Northeast August minifest

Wed Jun 12, 2013 5:31 am

The minifest will be held on Saturday August 24th rain or shine.

Re: Northeast August minifest

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:46 am

I'll be there. Ed

Re: Northeast August minifest

Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:31 am

It's been added to the Calendar :D

I am going to have to get creative :idea: I feel left out .... maybe I can see about getting the Flight College to plan a long distance RON to Kinderhook. Should be a big enough field to land in somewhere maybe :?: :?:

Re: Northeast August minifest

Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:33 am

I should be there.

Re: Northeast August minifest

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:49 am

Rudi wrote:It's been added to the Calendar :D

I am going to have to get creative :idea: I feel left out .... maybe I can see about getting the Flight College to plan a long distance RON to Kinderhook. Should be a big enough field to land in somewhere maybe :?: :?:


Rudi
Don't bother with a landing strip that will just slow you down. Just jump out of the plane with a parachute and a cell phone. Call us on the cell when you are drifting to earth somewhere in Kinder Hook and we will pick you up. I don't have any ideas for getting you home but we will figure something out.

Re: Northeast August minifest

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:59 am

spaceghost wrote:Just jump out of the plane with a parachute and a cell phone.

He may not need a parachute, That floppy hat with the dog on top may serve the same purpose. :D

Re: Northeast August minifest

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 am

Barnyard wrote:
spaceghost wrote:Just jump out of the plane with a parachute and a cell phone.

He may not need a parachute, That floppy hat with the dog on top may serve the same purpose. :D


Ahhhh.. you noticed :big smile:

Was wondering if anyone was paying attention.

We were at the hospital visiting Abbi's mom and on the way out I had to carry Benji for Abbi. Now, since I only gots one eye, I am towing my Oxygen trailer behind me and I got my stick in the other hand, only had one option for Benji and that was on top of the hat. Hey ... one does what one needs to do for one's grandchild :roll: :wink: :D

Good thing I have a heck of a sense of humour :lol:

Re: Northeast August minifest

Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:33 pm

3 weeks and counting - looking forward to a Cub Day.

Peter

Re: Northeast August minifest

Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:00 pm

coming, is this just a social event or is there going to be cub fixing goin on. Either way is fine with me :D

Re: Northeast August minifest

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:30 am

Always social. But always cub fixin too.

Re: Northeast August minifest

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:50 am

I will be there
Tim

Re: Northeast August minifest

Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:55 pm

Can anyone attend? If so, where is it and can I get directions.

Re: Northeast August minifest

Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:06 pm

Yes. Old McDiamond's Farm, 665 County Road 28, Valatie, NY 12184-5017. :D

Re: Northeast August minifest

Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:26 pm

Don McCombs wrote:Yes. Old McDiamond's Farm, 665 County Road 28, Valatie, NY 12184-5017. :D

Some GPS unit prefer Main Street, rather than County Road 28 Ed

Re: Northeast August minifest

Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:49 pm

scotlem wrote:coming, is this just a social event or is there going to be cub fixing goin on.

Image