This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

A little off topic

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Todd Porter
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 40324
Circle of Safety: Y

A little off topic

Postby Todd Porter » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:56 pm

http://s56.photobucket.com/user/tporter ... U=&page=1#

This may not be the correct forum for this, but I figure it gets the most traffic and I wanted to share. The small town I live in had a tractor show today, and I took some pics. Lots of red, a few green and a few fords. Most impressive to me, because there was only one cub: The B models, particularly the 2 seater, can anyone explain that? The 4 wheel drive workmaster, pretty cool. Never seen an A-V before either , so maybe someone could enlighten me? Not a big show by any means but they had some neat stuff, more than a few looked like they came right out of the field. Anyway, hope the link works, I had a ball looking at these.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: A little off topic

Postby Former Member » Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:08 pm

a B has the wide axle on each side. Lots of folks fabricate a floorboard, and add a seat, turning them into parade tractors.

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”