This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

home at last

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Mike in Louisiana
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 71023
Circle of Safety: Y

home at last

Postby Mike in Louisiana » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:47 pm

Well i made it home about 3pm. I sure can't drive like i used to. 550 miles is all i can do in one day now.

Just wanted to thank Bill and Rosie for all the hospitality. I had a great time. Also thanks to All the ladies behind the scenes trying to keep us feed. Also thanks to David and Kroger's.

It was really great to meet some new people and all the friends i have made during the last 8 years. Yes Jeff is included.

Maybe I can cook next year again my health just did not cooperate this time. But i did get to supervise the young ones making root beer.

Oh Yes thanks to the guy that left that Mason jar in my truck. NO NAMES on purpose.

Bill now i know why county was checking me out.
1975 cub (LouAnn) serial # 245946, 1941 John Deere Model H

Good judgment comes from experience,
and a lot of that comes from bad judgment. Will Rogers

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

cubbrian
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47631
Tractors Owned: 1955 Cub w/9 different 1 point implements
1948 Cub
1948 McCormick W-6
1949 H
1949 M
1961 560 w/ 412 fast hitch plow
1966 140
1973 666
Allis Chalmers C w/sickle mower
Case 400
Economy 14 hp tractor

Re: home at last

Postby cubbrian » Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:57 pm

Mike in Louisiana wrote: Oh Yes thanks to the guy that left that Mason jar in my truck. NO NAMES on purpose.

Bill now i know why county was checking me out.

And I guess we know the real reason you're just now finding, I mean, getting home. :lol:

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”