This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Loaded up for Hogwaller

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Loaded up for Hogwaller

Postby Former Member » Tue May 28, 2013 11:39 pm

Well, I hope I have no problems with the truck and trailer this trip. In the last couple months I have

Had the glow plugs, injectors, injector pump and lift pump replaced on my 6.9 F-250

Also flushed the radiator and new thermostat

Transmission rebuilt, torque converter replaced and extra large transmission cooler and line installed

All oils and fluids replaced

truck and trailer wired, trailer bearings checked and all tires checked for wear and pressure.

I leave here 4 or 5 AM and head to Railroad0630's to swap parts and pick up a cub.

Then on to MikeinTN's to swap parts, then on up to Hogwaller, VA.

Gonna take my time, and take it easy

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Loaded up for Hogwaller

Postby Yogie » Wed May 29, 2013 12:58 am

See you this evening Dale,
as usual I'm up after a 2 hour nights sleep. Seems to always go that way when there's a upcoming cub fest to enjoy. :lol: I'll pull out soon with hopes of meeting up with Coppersmyth near Lexington, Va.
There I hope to show him around a little and pay our respects to Generals Lee and Stonewall Jackson.
I'll be several hours early so I can nap a little then.
I'm loaded down heavy with cub goodies too, plus about 600+ lbs of reloading lead heading south.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”