This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Dieppe Mini-Fest

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Rudi
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: E1A7J3
Skype Name: R.H. "Rudi" Saueracker, SSM
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub "Granny"
1948 Cub "Ellie-Mae"
1968 Cub Lo-Boy
Dad's Putt-Putt
IH 129 CC
McCormick 100 Manure Spreader
McCormick 100-H Manure Spreader
Post Hole Digger
M-H #1 Potato Digger
Circle of Safety: Y
Twitter ID: Rudi Saueracker, SSM

Dieppe Mini-Fest

Postby Rudi » Tue May 07, 2013 7:52 pm

When Em and I went to Cecil's in the fall, I had agreed to bring some stuff back for another NB Cubber and member of our forum community. That would be "shyntempt" aka Jerry. Due to the late hour when we crossed at Houlton Me, we didn't stop in Freddy and just ran straight home. Both of us tried to get together a couple times but timing wasn't right. Finally Friday the stars kinda aligned and Jerry was on his way to Moncton. After another couple of timing stumbles, it was agreed to meet at my place about 1830pm. Mario another local Cubber and the welding teacher at NBCC (he owns a Demo), also decided to come over to work on his carb. Needless to say as has been the norm in the last year, I was held up again and got home a tad bit late .. and both Jerry and Mario were already there chatting up a storm. :D Doesn't take a Cubber long to figure out someone else is part of the addiction.

We spent 3 rather enjoyable hours chatting about Cubs, ... Ellie and Granny as well as a few of my other toys in the pole barn and then in the cabinet shop playing with Mario's carb. Didn't get it all done, but got a fair amount done. Most importantly we had fun, I met a new Cubber finally and we parted sure that we will be visiting once again.

Thanks Jerry and Mario for an interesting evening and a very relaxing one to boot :big smile:
Confusion breeds Discussion which breeds Knowledge which breeds Confidence which breeds Friendship

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

randallc
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 72940
Tractors Owned: 1951 Farmall Cub, 152 disk plow, 2 gang disk, belly mower, sickle mower
1949 Farmall Cub, cultivator, moldboard plow, disk,front blade. Cub Cadet, LTX1045 Mower. Cub Cadet's 109, 125, 1000, and 1250
1961 cub c2 belly mower and full blade. 48 cub manual lift with cultivators.
1947 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Dieppe Mini-Fest

Postby randallc » Wed May 08, 2013 5:43 am

It is great to have someone to share a common interest with. I know you enjoyed it. Keep up the fun.
Guinea, 1951 Farmall Cub; Jumping Willy, 1949 Farmall Cub, 61 Cub, Scrapy, and 48 Cub Al, 48 cub, Billy D.

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”