Re: ► Head Count For The Bash ◄

Fri May 03, 2013 5:00 pm

I'll be there for both days.

Tue May 07, 2013 11:38 am

This is really shaping up to be a great weekend. With the responses here as well as PM response it looks like the Barnyard will be crowded again this year. Rosie will be doing the shopping this week end and I will be ordering the bread/buns/etc about then also. If you haven't let us know if you are coming, please let us know soon so we are sure to have enough to go around.

Pastries will again be available in the morning until they are gone. Here is just a sample of what will be there! Yummm!!!

Tue May 07, 2013 2:01 pm

I'm hoping to make it this year. Don't think I'll be bringing Merlin with me, but will gladly help on any projects that arise!!

Mike in Gibsonia, PA

Wed May 08, 2013 8:35 am

Barnyard wrote:This is really shaping up to be a great weekend. With the responses here as well as PM response it looks like the Barnyard will be crowded again this year. Rosie will be doing the shopping this week end and I will be ordering the bread/buns/etc about then also. If you haven't let us know if you are coming, please let us know soon so we are sure to have enough to go around.

Pastries will again be available in the morning until they are gone. Here is just a sample of what will be there! Yummm!!!

Hmmm, this looks like a good "project" for me and Bigdog and Big Hoss and JR and Steve. :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :{_}: :lol: :lol:

Might need Bob's help as well.

Wed May 08, 2013 9:18 am

Amen! .......... Preach on Brother Roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wed May 08, 2013 9:23 am

BIGHOSS wrote:Amen! .......... Preach on Brother Roy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I better order an extra couple dozen! :shock:

Wed May 08, 2013 12:19 pm

:lol: :{_}: