This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Hogwaller Cubfest Motel

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Hogwaller Cubfest Motel

Postby Former Member » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:28 pm

I am planning on staying in South Boston for Boss's Cubfest. I am planning on staying Wed-through Saturday nights. I am planning to get a room with 2 double beds and was wondering if anyone would want to split a room and expences.

Just throwing it out there.

Dale

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Hogwaller Cubfest Motel

Postby Yogie » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:57 am

Dale, I really liked the place you told me about just outside of South Boston near the race track towards Bosses place.
I was very pleased with it, real good food and much better prices than Sheldons.
I kind of feel Sheldons has been jabbing me the last couple times I've stayed there, they're way over priced for a place built in the 40's.
It's not much farther driving to Bosses side of South Boston.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Former Member
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: Hogwaller Cubfest Motel

Postby Former Member » Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:41 am

Yep Yogie, the last couple times I tried to book there, it was full, and a bit more expensive than one of the chain motels, and I get rewards points.

I never stayed at Sheldon's, cause for me, it is the opposite direction. :big afro:

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”