This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thank you

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Mr E
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32460
eBay ID: noles1432460
Circle of Safety: Y

Thank you

Postby Mr E » Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:21 pm

Ms. Mary & I would like to say "Thank you" to everyone that attended DSCF this year. You guys made the weekend a wonderful time for us all. Sure glad to hear that you all made it home safely. We had a great time and can't wait to do it again next year!

Thank you to my co-hosts for all your hard work to make the event a success. Billy Ray, Raymond, Jim & Tim, you guys are fantastic! The weekend was a success due to your dedication and hard work. Y'all are the best team ever!

We look forward to seeing all of you again next year. Hope to see you at another event this summer.

Roy & Mary
In the middle of every difficulty lies opportunity. - Albert Einstein

Image. Circle of Safety

Roy Edenfield
Deep South CubFest #10
February 14 & 15, 2020

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

RaymondDurban
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 32536

Re: Thank you

Postby RaymondDurban » Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:06 pm

To echo off Roy's post, I'd like to thanks everyone for their hard work to get everyone's projects completed!
It's truly a sight to behold to look around and see people giving so much of their time, energy, talents and resources to help others get their issues resolved without expecting anything in return. Some that were strangers only 15 minutes prior!! It's a testament to the great people that hang out on this forum and the character and goodwill that they bring to these events.
I'm blessed to have the opportunity to be associated with the great folks on this forum, and only wish I could do it more often! With the hard work that goes into planing and setting up this gathering we call DSCF, it's the attendees that travel from both near and far that really make things come together, so I'd like to thank all of you for your time and efforts.
Already looking forward to next year! See you then! :{_}:
-Raymond

Johnk454
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 36303
Tractors Owned: !
'52 Cub

Postby Johnk454 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:28 pm

I really appreciated the invite! It was a lot to take in and a lot of people to meet while trying not to hinder works-in-progress...

Thanks again,

thiggy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35216
Tractors Owned: 1947 Cub
1949 Cub
2011 JD X320

Postby thiggy » Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:31 am

I just wanted to say what a great time that I had last week-end at my first CubFest. Thanks so much to Roy and Mary, who were our extravagant hosts. It was really a treat to meet in person so many folks with whom I had only known as a name on the forum. My wife, Tana Lee enjoyed meeting your wives as she worked on her carving. Stanley Thigpen
Since retirement, the things I miss most are the holidays!

Maine-iac
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 27712

Postby Maine-iac » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:43 am

Thanks DSCF staff for a good time.

I'd like to extend a special thanks to Raymond and everyone else that helped put the 53 engine together, I couldn't have done it without you. It was amazing to show up with a box of parts and an engine block and have it together and running Friday night. I've never seen an engine run on a stand before...that was pretty cool. Thanks to Dale and Teresa for taking pictures, I'll be posting a link to them once I get them all sorted out.

Thanks and I'll see you next year when I assemble the transmission in the same manner...clean block and box of parts.

Matt
Matt Fecteau

phildidit
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30114
Tractors Owned: 1951 cub "Ms. Scarlett"
1962 Leora's loboy "Starburst"

Postby phildidit » Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:09 pm

Maine-iac wrote:Thanks DSCF staff for a good time.

I'd like to extend a special thanks to Raymond and everyone else that helped put the 53 engine together, I couldn't have done it without you. It was amazing to show up with a box of parts and an engine block and have it together and running Friday night. I've never seen an engine run on a stand before...that was pretty cool. Thanks to Dale and Teresa for taking pictures, I'll be posting a link to them once I get them all sorted out.

Thanks and I'll see you next year when I assemble the transmission in the same manner...clean block and box of parts.

Matt

Matt, you should bring it to Stonethrow in the fall then by DSCF next year, you can assemble. :big afro:

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”