This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

getting ready for the weekend

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Anonymous_h
10+ Years
10+ Years

Re: getting ready for the weekend

Postby Anonymous_h » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:21 am

Thanks Boss for another fun filled day :{_}: we got a bunch of stuff done, harassed some folks, Clint was actually there on time! :shock: and we ate good.
I really enjoyed talking with everyone. I think we need to change that age old sign everyone has in thier house of "Live - Laugh - Love" to
"Friends - Food - Cubs"
Yogie - thanks again for all the tire work! :D

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Clint Carter
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 27265
Tractors Owned: Ford 2000
78 Cub Fast Hitch Red
78 Cub Red
76 Cub Red
75 Cub (Not Long Stripe) Yellow
70 Cub Yellow Fast Hitch
53 Cub 151 Disk Plow
69 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Clint Carter » Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Thanks for hosting boss, had lots of fun and all though Brad did not want me swing that big hammer at his nice painted rims to help Yogie with the tire changing i guess he got over it. Thanks for everthing.
Have A Nice Day!

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 25271
eBay ID: yogiefisher
Tractors Owned: 37 John Deere A
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250

Postby Yogie » Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:56 pm

Both Brad and Clint were amazing when it came to rear tire changing. I just had to provide the tools and stand back out of they're way. Nice load Brad, those 4 new Firestones will really set your fleet off. :{_}:

Here's another shot of Bosses new low boy F cub.
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250

Postby Yogie » Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:56 pm

Here's a couple more day time pictures of Bosses red bottom white hood cub. I liked it a lot better once I seen it up close, if I'd had the trailer along me and ole Timmy would have done some dealin on that cub. :wink: :D
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613

Postby Boss Hog » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:14 pm

Yogie wrote:Here's a couple more day time pictures of Bosses red bottom white hood cub. I liked it a lot better once I seen it up close, if I'd had the trailer along me and ole Timmy would have done some dealin on that cub. :wink: :D

i dont know about trading this one :D
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:22 pm

Guess I better check the paint supply.... my 64 would surely look nice red and white. That is a nice combination!

The Lo Boy is staying low, as much as I hate to get on and off it, sure is nice on slopes and there is one spot at the fort that a standard Cub just won't fit (2" clearance with the Lo Boy).
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Yogie
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
63 Farmall Cub
53 Farmall Cub
56 Farmall Cub
IH 140
Massey 165 & 250

Postby Yogie » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Buzzard Wing wrote:Guess I better check the paint supply.... my 64 would surely look nice red and white. That is a nice combination!

The Lo Boy is staying low, as much as I hate to get on and off it, sure is nice on slopes and there is one spot at the fort that a standard Cub just won't fit (2" clearance with the Lo Boy).

Larry, I happen to know a man with a few extra Low Boy parts including a rare, special fender that allows older folks easy access on and off the tractor. :wink: :lol:
I think it could be bought if the $$$ price is right $$$
Now don't you and Joe be ganging up on poor ole Boss like those Foose twins down in La. :lol:
Ben Franklin

Buzzard Wing
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 02840

Postby Buzzard Wing » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:14 pm

That is a collectors item..... it should be hanging on the side of the shed with the IH sign.

Besides, I was still painting everything I touched when I did the brakes on my Lo Boy (finals, fast hitch, seat and fenders are painted).... and those Lo Boy fenders are not a simple bolt on deal like a Cub. Not too sure I could figure it out again :roll: Heck sonny, I'm not even sure I can find the dang key :lol:
1971 Cub (Rufus) 1950 Cub (Cathy) 1965 Lo Boy Fast Hitch (Nameless III) 1970 Cub 1000 Loader & Fast Hitch (Lee)

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”