This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Canton TX Cubfest 2013

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Jim Becker
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 55319
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Canton TX Cubfest 2013

Postby Jim Becker » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:57 am

Thursday, during set-up when a lot of tractors were moved in, the weather was unpleasant. It was cloudy and cold. But it cleared out by Friday morning and was nice from then on. I think the displays and attendence were both down from last year.

Terry Foster took a bunch of pictures. They are posted here:
http://www.smugmug.com/gallery/28790021_XPZN4K

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Harold R
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 71203
Tractors Owned: 1948,55, and 56 Farmall Cubs.
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Canton TX Cubfest 2013

Postby Harold R » Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:21 am

My son and I attended Friday and Saturday morning. There were a lot of tractors, and general "stuff" for sale. Farmall/IH was well represented with a few of them being cubs. Lots of other brands there too. Several nice Olivers that were of note.
My son has been mildly curious about my tractor addiction so he tagged along. He found it interesting, but there's not many in his age group involved. It wouldn't fit with his school schedule anyway....but maybe I have someone to help me tinker around in the shop in future years. Of course, to help intice him along, I had to sweeten the deal with a weekend of Texas Ranger baseball.....so we're still on the road. :lol:

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”