This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Stonethrow VII Saturday

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 30543
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

Stonethrow VII Saturday

Postby Kodiak » Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:13 am

Well, its a bit early Saturday morning as you can tell from my posting time. Couldn't sleep, too much running through my head with all that will be happening tomorrow. It has been Great so far the weather is super and lots and lots of projects have passed through the shop so far and I know more will this afternoon. Food must have been pretty good since there isn't any leftovers to mention :D Kida are having a blast too. Got to go, need to get a little more shut-eye before heading out to the parade at 8:30 am. Then back to the shop for me :!: And for those intrested in Corky's auction this afternoon (the ice-cream should be ready by then also) my IT guy showed up late yesterday afternoon and I should have him on getting the wirless squared away after lunch today just in time for the auction :{_}: This should be interesting, Yogi I feel for you buddy and good luck :mrgreen:

Ron
I bought an old tractor all dusty and worn,
knew nothing about her just the year she was born
I washed her and greased her and painted her red
Now she lives happily right here in my shed.

HOME of THE STONETHROW CUBFEST
2007 Cub Tug Champion

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”