This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

A Special Ladies Project at Stonethrow

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Kodiak
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 30543
Tractors Owned: 1948 Cub
Circle of Safety: Y

A Special Ladies Project at Stonethrow

Postby Kodiak » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:08 pm

I've been tossing this idea around for some time and thought I'd see what the ladies thought about this:

I have 3 quilts that my Grandmother made (possibly one by my Great-Grandmother) all 3 are in poor to very poor shape :( Most folks would probably just toss them out but I can't bring myself to do that so... I thought since I have the old quilting frame of my Grandmothers why not put them on the frame and let everyone install a quilt patch or two? We might get one repaired or maybe even 2. I can get pictures if I need to and post them here. I couldn't tell you what the pattern is but I'm sure some of you ladies will know. It would be a real honor to have all you ladies (and guys) to have a part in restoring these quilts.

Let me know if you all think this is a resonable project?

Thanks
Ron
I bought an old tractor all dusty and worn,
knew nothing about her just the year she was born
I washed her and greased her and painted her red
Now she lives happily right here in my shed.

HOME of THE STONETHROW CUBFEST
2007 Cub Tug Champion

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”