This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

RPRU 2015

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Stanton
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 64070
Tractors Owned: 1942 Farmall AV, serial #87025
1947 Farmall Circle Cub, serial #2116
1948 Farmall Cub, serial #46066
Circle of Safety: Y

RPRU 2015

Postby Stanton » Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:56 am

Received word from my IHC chapter president that Missouri Chapter #1 and Kansas Chapter #3 jointly won the 2015 RPRU. It will be held at the Missouri State Fair grounds in Sedalia, MO. That's a 1 hour drive for me! :{_}:
Stanton
Image Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: RPRU 2015

Postby Cub-Bud » Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:42 am

I was hopong they would get it; I'll be able to go now...closer than PA. :{_}: :{_}: :{_}:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”