This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

RPRU shade canopies.

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

RPRU shade canopies.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:28 pm

NOSIH who is a member of Chapter 32 who is hosting the show informed us in the chat that no stakes can be riven into the grounds in the exhibition area, so anyone with a shade canopy will need to bring sand bags or something similar to use for tie downs.
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

AL Farmall Boy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 35630
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: RPRU shade canopies.

Postby AL Farmall Boy » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:47 pm

Does anyone know if we can bring our own personal golf carts? I know they are allowing people to rent them, but at $100 per day I would be crazy to leave mine at home! haha.
Regards,
Chase
205-368-5339
ihfarmallrtr@gmail.com

:tractor: Follow my page "Alabama Tractor Pickers" on YouTube & Facebook! :tractor:

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Barnyard » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:54 pm

AL Farmall Boy wrote:Does anyone know if we can bring our own personal golf carts? I know they are allowing people to rent them, but at $100 per day I would be crazy to leave mine at home! haha.

Read this thread.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=71832&p=579545&hilit=golf#p579545
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

John *.?-!.* cub owner
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 63664
Tractors Owned: 47, 48, 49 cub plus Wagner loader & other attachments. 41 Farmall H.

Postby John *.?-!.* cub owner » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:35 pm

This was posted in reply to my statement on Red Power Magazine.

Answer to your Question - I just got off the phone with Larry Kaufman and he told me that when you arrive, you tell the people that you have a pop up canopy and they will go with you and tell you where you can drive hold down stakes. There are only a few places that stakes can't be driven and those will be pointed out by the grounds electrician.

If you have questions contact Larry Kaufman, show chairman at 618-488-3725
If you are not part of the solution,
you are part of the problem!!!

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”