Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Tue May 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Yogie wrote:Bill, don't let Mike start that Rootbeer without me this year. We'll be along sometime Friday morning.

Don't worry Yogie, I can't get the dry ice until Saturday, so we have to wait until then to enjoy it.

On a side note, Mike said he would get here early in the week to help. Here it is only midnight and he has been in bed for over an hour. Some help that is. I should never have told him about that great cottage ham and green beans plate lunch special at the diner. He has been trying to nap ever since.

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Wed May 30, 2012 12:11 pm

Me and donut tester are leaving tonight at 12 AM. Ed's wife sends him on road trips with a bag on snacks like home made muffins and such. I eat them up when Ed falls a sleep.

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Wed May 30, 2012 12:50 pm

spaceghost wrote:Me and donut tester are leaving tonight at 12 AM. Ed's wife sends him on road trips with a bag on snacks like home made muffins and such. I eat them up when Ed falls a sleep.

Bob, I thought that the mice in your truck got them! I'll hide tonight's stash!
Loaded up the cub express items, onto Bob's trailer, so its ready to roll,at the crack of midnight! Ed

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Wed May 30, 2012 10:46 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:
spaceghost wrote:Me and donut tester are leaving tonight at 12 AM. Ed's wife sends him on road trips with a bag on snacks like home made muffins and such. I eat them up when Ed falls a sleep.

Bob, I thought that the mice in your truck got them! I'll hide tonight's stash!
Loaded up the cub express items, onto Bob's trailer, so its ready to roll,at the crack of midnight! Ed

15 mins and counting, have a safe trip guys and we'll see you soon.

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Thu May 31, 2012 12:12 am

spaceghost wrote:Me and donut tester are leaving tonight at 12 AM.

I'm waiting!

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Thu May 31, 2012 12:32 am

David Grapes showed up tonight and showed everybody one of his newst shadow puppets, much to the enjoyment of all.

Image

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Thu May 31, 2012 7:33 am

Going to get the grandkids at 9am and then loading the Cub and heading out. Should be there by late afternoon.

Larry

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Thu May 31, 2012 7:40 am

Barnyard wrote:David Grapes showed up tonight and showed everybody one of his newst shadow puppets, much to the enjoyment of all.

Image


It was an easy crowd to please, perhaps some encore performances around the campfires at night......

Safe travels all, looking forward to seeing everyone and meeting some new folks,

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Thu May 31, 2012 7:41 am

Heading to Barnyard Bash. See you this afternoon. :{_}: :{_}:

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Thu May 31, 2012 7:51 am

I'm heading out the door in about 2 min. to load the tractor, see you all in a little while!

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Thu May 31, 2012 7:56 am

FCub SETN wrote:Heading to Barnyard Bash. See you this afternoon. :{_}: :{_}:


Well, we know at least half of the infamous duo is on the way. :) :)
Image

Bill

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Thu May 31, 2012 2:22 pm

Well, I just picked the kids up from school and will be heading out in the morning. Unfortunately, we won't be there until Saturday afternoon, but we will be there. My dad has to work until noon on Saturday, then we will be heading down from Middletown so should be there around 1:30 or so. No tractors with me, but a tire for Boss, and picking up a depth lever from Dale. Can't wait to put some names and faces together in person.

See you on Saturday,
Bill

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Thu May 31, 2012 3:33 pm

I plan to leave around 6:30 AM tomorrow and should be there around 8:30. (taking the scenic route rather than the interstate)
Cya soon.

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Thu May 31, 2012 5:24 pm

The TN. boys (Steve Koons & Ron Smith) plan to leave out early tomorrow. Hope to be there (depending upon weather) by 10-11 AM.

Re: The Bash Has Begun! Bob has arrived!

Thu May 31, 2012 8:35 pm

Mary and I will be leaving in the morning as soon as we get Aleczander and Brendan fed and loaded up. I imagine we'll have to stop to take care of the boys as often as Ed will have to stop and take care of some donuts... could be a long trip!

DSC04722.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.