This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Barnyard Bash Headcount

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.

Make one selection for food and one for camping. Poll is set so you can change your selection later.

Just little ol’ me!
40%
I will be there with a guest.
33%
I will be there with two other fine folks.
7%
I found three people who don’t mind hanging out with me.
3%
There will be more than four in my group.
No votes
I will be camping in an RV.
7%
I will be camping in a tent.
10%

Total votes: 30

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Barnyard Bash Headcount

Postby Barnyard » Sat May 05, 2012 10:40 am

From the looks of the poll it appears we will have about forty people showing up. Rosie is working on he shopping list so she knows how much food to have on hand. It looks like a good time brewing. This morning we went to a new bakery in town to try their goodies.

We got a small sample to make sure they meet Ed's expectations. I think they will. There was one left after the taste test. I had to leave some room in my belly for my suasage, eggs and taters. We will have some pastries and coffee as well as juice in the morning but you are pretty much on your own if you want a real breakfast at the Bash. There is Cracker Barrel and a couple other good breakfast places around the motels.
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Larry G
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 46163
Tractors Owned: 1957 Farmall Cub
1963 Farmall Cub
193 Plow
54A Blade

Postby Larry G » Sat May 05, 2012 1:20 pm

Add us to the early arrivals, we will arrive mid afternoon Thursday. Cindy and Myself plus 2 grandkids (6 and 4)

Larry

Barnyard
Team Cub
Team Cub
Zip Code: 45030
Tractors Owned: At This Time
40 Farmall Cubs (Round Hood)
2 Farmall Cub (Square Hood)
2 IH Cubs (Square Hood)
5 Lo-Boys (Round Hood)
2 Lo-Boys (Square Hood)
2 Farmall 404's
1 Farmall H
1 Ferguson 20
1 Cub Cadet 125
1 Kubota B-7100

Postby Barnyard » Thu May 24, 2012 8:20 am

It looks like just under 50 folks have said they were coming this year. That’s a pretty big drop from last year, but it sure won’t change the fun. It will lessen the amount of food we will need to get this weekend though. Tomorrow will be our big shopping day to get the meat, plates, bowls, utensils and such (we will add a little extra just in case). The bread and buns have been ordered and will be ready a couple days before the Bash (Thank you David Grapes and Kroger)

The food part of the event is really coming along well. Our Friday lunch will be a deli tray, chips, snacks and whatever covered dishes arrive. Friday evening Rosie will let the Italian in her come out with her spaghetti and meat balls. She uses an old family recipe handed down from her uncle Salvador Minella. We’re sure everyone will enjoy Uncle Sal’s concoction.

Saturday’s lunch will be grilled whatever (whatever road kill Silvey finds on I-74 during his drive to the Bash). We will probably throw some burgers, brats, dogs and chicken breast on there too. We’ll close out Saturday with what ever is left over.

It’s getting closer and Rosie and I look forward to seeing you all.

As always, Please safe drively!
There are two ways to get enough Cubs. One is to continue to accumulate more and more. The other is to desire less.

Circle of Safety

sdurnal
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 47201
Tractors Owned: 105 & 127 cadet (sacrificed for a 4wd project)

680 Cadet
1964 LoBoy FH
L-54A Blade
Pennington 3 spindle deck
LF-194 plow

Postby sdurnal » Tue May 29, 2012 2:12 pm

Boy I didn't see that one coming either, Bill. Sal Minella. I know I've read that 2 or 3 times...

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”