Re: New England Power of The Red

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:38 am

Mike is right there are no set number of tickets . The club only has had 2500 tickets printed each year , and we have never had to have more printed. The first two years we only had about 100/200 left . The odds are very good. I will have tickets at Red Power next week. Stop by and see mike and I . We will have A white chevy van from Nh in the outside vendors area. Matt

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:15 pm

CubitisNH wrote:Cub raffle tickets are $5 each/6 for $20. Many Chapter 18 members have them for sale,also available at any show Ch. 18 attends. Either Matt or I would be happy to mail you some-PM works well.
Mike

Mike,
Used to live in Worcester Mass. and would hit a few shows around there. Work took me to NH often but I never made it to the Dublin show. Would be happy to buy a couple tickets. Better odds than the lottery, and supporting a good group.
What's your address and I'll send you $20. If you want I have some 1"x2.5" stickers with my name, address, and phone # that I'll send along and you can stick them on the tickets. Don't really need the stubs but I can send a SASE if you would like.

Thanks,
Jeff Higginbotham

Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:51 pm

3 more weeks till the show
:D

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:59 am

I can tell ya'll that's a nice long stripe.

Last year not only was Ed grinding corn with a Lo Boy, but there was a shingle mill run by a McCormick standard and a Cub running a planer:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:32 pm

Larry-Are you going to make the trip this year? Hoping you'll bring a Cub or two!
Mike

Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:02 pm

Just replaced the drive belt, on the corn grinder, and made a few adjustments. Its ready to go to Power of the Red! Ed

Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:17 am

I've put this on the calendar and hope to be there on the 12. I have a wedding on my wife's side (ie I can't miss it) on the 11th.

- Jim

Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:11 am

Jimdawg wrote:I've put this on the calendar and hope to be there on the 12. I have a wedding on my wife's side (ie I can't miss it) on the 11th.

- Jim

Jim, if you go on Sunday, plan on arriving early. Gets kind of sparse,by noon. Ed

Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:14 am

i plan on being there saturday with one or two cubs.

Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:05 pm

Rob in NH wrote:i plan on being there saturday with one or two cubs.

How about adding one or two DONUTS, to the load! Ed

Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:45 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:
Rob in NH wrote:i plan on being there saturday with one or two cubs.

How about adding one or two DONUTS, to the load! Ed

Ed...stop...last weekend I went to the Dunkin Donuts near Rehoboth and they said there were no more Donuts left in the area. I asked the girl what happened and she shook her head and she said....."Ed came in earlier and had a crazed look in his eyes, confectionary sugar all over his face and bought every single last donut." :lol: :lol:

Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:14 pm

Means its time for another cubfest, doesn't it! Ed

Fri Jul 27, 2012 8:09 pm

How about adding one or two DONUTS, to the load! Ed[/quote]
i was planning on it ed, how's jelly sound :D

Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:38 am

Rob in NH wrote:How about adding one or two DONUTS, to the load! Ed

i was planning on it ed, how's jelly sound :D[/quote]

LOL, I can just imagine the donuts with the tops licked and the inside Jelly all sucked out. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jul 28, 2012 1:14 pm

Rob in NH wrote:How about adding one or two DONUTS, to the load! Ed

i was planning on it ed, how's jelly sound :D[/quote]
Sounds good Rob! Ed