National Farm Machinery Show

Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Anyone attending the L'ville show this week? (Those of us left behind?) I plan on going Friday. (& get paid for it) :D
Regards,

Re: National Farm Machinery Show

Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:38 pm

Not attending, but I'll be driving by on Wednesday, on my way to the DSCF. :D :D :D

Bill

Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Sydney and I plan on going Saturday

David C

Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Bill Hudson wrote:Not attending, but I'll be driving by on Wednesday, on my way to the DSCF. :D :D :D

Bill

Will driving by on Thursday.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:53 pm

I drove by it last year but this year I will take either the Watterson Expressway or the Snyder Freeway to avoid the area.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Bigdog wrote:I drove by it last year but this year I will take either the Watterson Expressway or the Snyder Freeway to avoid the area.

OOOOPS! Guess I will not be driving by, however, I will be following a big Dodge pickemup truck down the Watterson Expressway or the Snyder Freeway. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bill

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:34 am

We will be going by later this morning. Going to do a little sight seeing on the way. Stopping at the American Pickers store in Nashville then on to Panama City before the DSCF.
Will be seeing some of you this weekend. Good safe travels to everyone heading that way.

Larry

Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:44 am

Sounds like ya'll will be coming down I-65. That's not too far from me. Wave as you go by. Four of us will be leaving here on Thurs. morn around 6 AM. Should be at Roy's mid to late afternoon.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:12 am

Ron, we can't wave at you if you're already gone when we come through. We should hit the Nashville area about 9:00 Thurs. morning. I always take the Watterson.

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:05 am

My office window is approx 100yds from I-65 @ the the Indiana mile marker 64 exit. Honk as you go by...lol
Enjoy the fest...wish I could go...