Re: DSCF Weather

Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:44 pm

Something you won't hear a Colorado native say, "Boy, I wish it was this humid in Colorado". :lol:

Bob

Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:08 pm

Well, you got me on that one, Bob. :-:-):

Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:06 pm

Out of curiosity, I googled the weather forcast for Sneads this week....well, I must say, maybe I need to bring an awning!!!
http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/Sneads+FL+32460

At least it will be warm! :D

Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:55 pm

It's changing every time I look at it, Dale.

Screen shot 2012-02-12 at 6.54.12 PM.png

I like this one better. :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:16 pm

This is from the local TV station. Guess I'm just looking for a good forecast. :lol: :lol:

Screen shot 2012-02-12 at 7.12.24 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:12 am

Y'all just wouldn't have FAITH in ole' Billy Ray like 'Country' has :( . I knew that Billy Ray would do EVERYTHING humanly possible to insure that DSCF Weather will be Sunny, Mild and just slightly overcast (so you folks comin' from up North & Down East don't suffer a Sun Burn :shock: ). That's just the WAY Billy Ray IS :wink: ...'Country'

Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:48 am

After Billy Ray's stellar performance last year, we have pretty high expectations this year, looks like he may be pulling it out, the forecast looks better every time I look. You're the man, Billy Ray!

Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:33 am

I just checked the Sneads weather and they are currently showing 27 degrees. We have 23 degrees here in central Ohio. However, by Friday and Saturday they are calling for highs of 70 and 71 degrees. :{_}: :{_}:

Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:21 am

Bigdog wrote:I just checked the Sneads weather and they are currently showing 27 degrees. We have 23 degrees here in central Ohio. However, by Friday and Saturday they are calling for highs of 70 and 71 degrees. :{_}: :{_}:

Yes its cold here in IN. Snow by the morning 1-2" when we leave oh well it is winter. 70 - 71 is OK with me. See everyone when we get thier.
Everyone have a SAFE trip.
Jeff