This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Sundays Mini-Fest in Virginia

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
Virginia Joe
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 23005

Sundays Mini-Fest in Virginia

Postby Virginia Joe » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 pm

I wanted to express my thanks to Virginia Bob for hosting a mini-fest last weekend at his place where Billy Clay, Billy Clay Senior and myself attended. We had a great time swapping parts, equipment, implements and stories. We talked about cub tractors, current prices, cub cadets, shop space, implements and even about Boss Hogg’s upcoming event in April, we can’t wait. Thanks Billy for all the great parts and Bob for the hospitality, sharing your great shop, knowledge and expertise! :D

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Boss Hog
Cub Pro
Cub Pro
Zip Code: 23962
eBay ID: dmb2613
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Sundays Mini-Fest in Virginia

Postby Boss Hog » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:40 pm

Virginia Joe wrote:I wanted to express my thanks to Virginia Bob for hosting a mini-fest last weekend at his place where Billy Clay, Billy Clay Senior and myself attended. We had a great time swapping parts, equipment, implements and stories. We talked about cub tractors, current prices, cub cadets, shop space, implements and even about Boss Hogg’s upcoming event in April, we can’t wait. Thanks Billy for all the great parts and Bob for the hospitality, sharing your great shop, knowledge and expertise! :D

Glad yawl were able to get together, Hard to have a get together in Va without Boss Hog's name not coming up :wink:
Heck I can hardly wait either, it is just round the corner
Boss
IN GOD WE TRUST
All others pay cash
Boss Hog
Power corrupts; absolute power corrupts absolutely byJohn Emerich Edward Dalberg

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”