Re: Middleborough Mass Cub Fest interest?

Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:43 pm

Ah damm it,that is the only day I can't make it. Can we change it to the 18th??? Just busting your stones, Bob~

Re: Middleborough Mass Cub Fest-Feb. 25th

Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:19 pm

I should be available. Get extra Donuts! Ed

Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:20 pm

CapeCodCubs wrote:Ah damm it,that is the only day I can't make it. Can we change it to the 18th??? Just busting your stones, Bob~

Chris, Don't irritate Bob Perry. He'll get you, with that Photoshop program, of his! Ed

Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:28 pm

ScottyD'sdad wrote:
CapeCodCubs wrote:Ah damm it,that is the only day I can't make it. Can we change it to the 18th??? Just busting your stones, Bob~

Chris, Don't irritate Bob Perry. He'll get you, with that Photoshop program, of his! Ed

Uhhh you are right, uh no. :x

Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:36 pm

February 25th fine with me! I have several on-going projects with the cubs so when the time gets closer I'm sure I'll find a good project to bring for the day.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:40 am

Bob, I can "help" you, and find lots more wrong, with whatever you bring. (Like I did with Jim's cub!) Ed

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:12 am

And don't forget- Jim and I will be just back from the Southern hospitality of Mr. E and Billy Ray, so our expectations will be high !!!

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:13 am

ScottyD'sdad wrote:Bob, I can "help" you, and find lots more wrong, with whatever you bring. (Like I did with Jim's cub!) Ed

I'm bringing some extra-dark sunglasses for Ed to wear when he inspects my cubs.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:44 am

I surely can't plan that far in advance.... but will be there if it works out.

Dark sunglasses won't help, I think Ed was around when the 'mushroom theory' went from a hypothesis to a genuine theory.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:53 am

Last edited by Bob Perry on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:15 am

Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:06 pm

Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:48 pm

bobperry wrote:Image

Bob, don't just photograph them, BRING THEM TO THE MINIFEST! Ed

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:14 pm

I will be out of town on the 25th. I may need to visit Bobs garage sooner than that. My Cubs drive train froze up today while plowing snow. Cub runs fine but wont move. I checked the shift forks and they are fine. So its stuck half way down the driveway with the wheels locked. I could not get any of our cars out so I dragged it back up the hill with my truck in 4wd. I dragged it about 75 feet and then it freed up. Now there are some strange noises inside the trany or the left final. We have a project.

Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:16 pm

Bob, I tried using this as the background on my new computer but I kept having sugar cravings and an ill feeling to my stomach so I had to remove it. Besides that, my anti-virus software kept sending me nasty messages. I guess trying to use it as my screen saver is out also. It's 24 degrees outside, maybe I better go work in the unheated barn and get some fresh air.