Mule Day 2011 pictures

Sun Nov 06, 2011 7:54 am

Took my granddaughter to Mule Day yesterday. Didn't take a tractor, parking is a nightmare. Relatively small area to park for trucks & trailers. Have to be there at daylight to get a spot, then wait till 11 for the parade. Too much of a hassle. :lol:

Here is a link to my pictures.

Mule Day 2011 Pictures

Re: Mule Day 2011 pictures

Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:34 am

Great pictures Roy! I really liked that Case S!

Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:35 am

Mr E wrote:Took my granddaughter to Mule Day yesterday. Didn't take a tractor, parking is a nightmare. Relatively small area to park for trucks & trailers. Have to be there at daylight to get a spot, then wait till 11 for the parade. Too much of a hassle. :lol:

Mule Day 2011 Pictures

The Super M has a nice road gear and you can park it anywhere. Who's going to argue with you? :tractor:

Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:37 am

Bigdog wrote:Great pictures Roy! I really liked that Case S!

Yep, real nice. That guy is my neighbor. He came over to DSCF this year but slipped out before I got a chance to see him and introduce him to everyone. Nice guy!

Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:39 am

Denny Clayton wrote:
Mr E wrote:Took my granddaughter to Mule Day yesterday. Didn't take a tractor, parking is a nightmare. Relatively small area to park for trucks & trailers. Have to be there at daylight to get a spot, then wait till 11 for the parade. Too much of a hassle. :lol:

Mule Day 2011 Pictures

The Super M has a nice road gear and you can park it anywhere. Who's going to argue with you? :tractor:

You are right. If Yogie can take a cub 100 miles, taking the Super M 50 miles should be easy, eh. :{_}: :{_}:

Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:06 am

Mr E wrote:
Denny Clayton wrote:

Mule Day 2011 Pictures

You are right. If Yogie can take a cub 100 miles, taking the Super M 50 miles should be easy, eh. :{_}: :{_}:

While 50 miles would be fun........ :idea: I would look for a Wally world, TSC, grocery store, or another store or business with a BIG parking lot a couple miles from the parade, ideally in the direction of the end of the parade, and get permission ahead of time to park and unload there. Then drive the tractor the last mile or two to the parade.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:31 am

Great pictures. Looks like a big parade with some good tractors.

Larry

Sun Nov 06, 2011 8:44 pm

looks like a fun time. very nice photos thanks for sharing them. I'm impressed with your camera skill. Well done.