This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Thanks Ron and Paula!!

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
my59LoBoy
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 30115
Skype Name: my59loboy
Tractors Owned: 1959 Red Cub Lo Boy
with Fast Hitch
S.N. 12076

1977 Red Standard Cub
S.N. 251787

Previous owned 1953
F-Cub S.N. 165964-J
traded up to the 1977.

Re: Thanks Ron and Paula!!

Postby my59LoBoy » Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 am

Thanks, Ron & Paula from my59loboy (Dean Price) Canton, Georgia.
That is a real close Cub-Fest for me & those others in Georgia, so glad I got to meet so many members of forum, and I also have a wonderful time, almost like a family reunion on my first one. Everything was great as you hosted, and all pitched in to do whatever was needed. Thanks, Corky for the "ride" in the parade and getting it there and the great BBQ.
Enjoyed seeing the cubs setting around the shop, ( and being worked on) and the things to buy & swap, even before cub-fest. Cary Hogg" a newbe" not a forum member but is going to get registered, for all the fun,(just heard about it & dropped by with his 48 cub & planters & even joined in the parade on Saturday), John, Sam & John Mark (JohnC) whom we'd meet the week-end before, and hopefully not our last time getting together for cub talk & work in person.

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

dirtyred
10+ Years
10+ Years
Zip Code: 31648
Tractors Owned: 1949 farmall cub (tinkerbell) 1949 allis chalmers(ole bess) 1949-50 ?john deere model a

Re: Thanks Ron and Paula!!

Postby dirtyred » Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:06 pm

a great big thanks to everyone that helped on the loboy. wish i could have made it on thursday like planned but saturday was wonderful :||): to everyone
He that tilleth his land shall be satisfied with bread: Proverbs 12:11

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”