This site uses cookies to maintain login information on FarmallCub.Com. Click the X in the banner upper right corner to close this notice. For more information on our privacy policy, visit this link:
Privacy Policy

NEW REGISTERED MEMBERS: Be sure to check your SPAM/JUNK folders for the activation email.

Cub-Arama Friday Dinner

The new home for CubFest and Tractor show Announcements & Discussions.
Forum rules
ALL CubFest discussion posted in other forums will be moved to this forum without advance notice.

IMPORTANT NOTE: CubFest organizers -- Notify a TeamCub member or the ADMIN (Dennis) to "Sticky" your event announcement in this forum.
JP Tractor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Cub-Arama Friday Dinner

Postby JP Tractor » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Afternoon everyone
I talked with those in charge of the IH Auction and they have decided they will be done by 7 Friday evening and we have had folks call and ask about the dinner.
We have decided to let our local scouting groups do a simple dinner in the park for everyone Friday at 630, so folks wanting to attend auction still can. Therewill be a Spaghetti Dinner by Scout Parents. Spaghetti, Green Beans, Salad, Roll, Drink and Dessert. There will be some picinic tables and we ask that you bring over your lawn chairs. Everyone seems to enjoy the evening time talking with friends over dinner and these scout kids could use the extra money for their new meeting building so hopefully it is a win/win for all.

Let me know if you would be interested in dinner and look forward to seeing lots of you next weekend. And so far weather looks to be WONDERUL

Jamie

SPONSOR AD

Sponsor

Sponsor

Cub-Bud
Team Cub Guide
Team Cub Guide
Zip Code: 38658
eBay ID: Cub-Bud
Tractors Owned: Four FCUBs, one IH Lo-Boy, one B Farmall, two Cadets, and a John Deere B.
Circle of Safety: Y

Re: Cub-Arama Friday Dinner

Postby Cub-Bud » Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Jamie....count us in. There will be 8 in our group...3 adults, 4 children, and a toddler. :{_}:
"Never forget where it is you come from, or you may find yourself someplace you don't want to be"

Greg Norman

Bigdog
Team Cub Mentor
Team Cub Mentor
Zip Code: 43113
Circle of Safety: Y

Postby Bigdog » Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:17 am

Jamie - we have involved local scouting, 4H and youth baseball leagues in serving lunch at the Cub Tug and it is, as you say, a win - win situation. I know the folks will enjoy that time.
I wish we could join you but unfortunately we cannot do that this year.
Bigdog
If you can't fix it with a hammer, you've got an electrical problem.

My wife says I don't listen to her. - - - - - - - - Or something like that!

http://www.cubtug.com

JP Tractor
10+ Years
10+ Years

Postby JP Tractor » Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:17 am

Thanks Bigdog, wish you and Ms Janet could make it we sure have missed you both. Hopefully next year will be the year we get you back :D

Return to “CubFest and Tractor Show Announcements & Discussions”